SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up!!!!

tami_ohio
12 years ago

Yes, I know it's a little early. DH's job is complicating things a little. We aren't sure if or when we will be able to take our fall trip, so I wanted to get started early, in case we went out late.

As usual, I will need you to email me thru my page with your KT name, your real name and a snail mail address. The snail mail addy can be your home address or a p.o. box.

Anyone on the KT can sign up. As I receive your emails I will copy an paste them into a Word document. At the end of the sign up period, I break the list down into groups of approx. 10, depending on how many sign up. Last year we had 3 groups of 12. Cut off date for sign up will be just before Thanksgiving, I'll have to look at the calander to see when that will be exactly. I will email the complete list to all that sign up, and ONLY those who sign up. Your address will NOT be shared with anyone who does not sign up for the exchange. I should have them emailed by the end of Thanksgiving weekend. It would be great if we could all have them in the mail in the following week or so, as many like to decorate with them, and if they are going to Canada, it will take at least a week to arrive, if to Europe or Australia/New Zealand (did I spell that right? If not my apologies, I'm getting sleepy!), it will take at least 2 weeks to arrive. I'll check postage from the US to those destinations. I have them written down somewhere. PO also told me that US postage will not go up before next year, so no need to worry about that!

Cards may be store bought or hand made. You will be required to send to those in your group. After that you may send to anyone else on the list you like, or everyone on the list. BUT YOU MUST SEND TO THOSE IN YOUR GROUP.

If I missed anything, or there are any questions from anyone who has not participated previously, please post the question here! If I can't get here to answere, someone will answer it for me, if they can.

Please remember to send me an email. I can not add you just because you say to count you in on this post. Do not post your info here. email it to me. If I copy and paste, instead of getting it from last year's list, I hope not to have any mistakes to correct.

The fun begins! I've already been looking thru my rubber stamps and getting ideas!

Tami

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor