SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Why are all tops see through now?

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

I just got back a little while ago from taking Lauren and Liza clothes shopping for school. Actually, mostly for Lauren...but I looked for shirts for myself too because I have very few that fit me right now. Nothing looked good because they were too tight fitting, thin and see through. I just don't get the whole see through thing. Tops, especially all t-shirts you see anymore are paper thin.

I also hate the necklines of everything I saw, even in the "old lady" sections. They are deeply plunging, v-necks or what Lauren calls "swoop" necks. They look awful on. Very few true crew neck t-shirts.

I almost got a shirt and jacket in Coldwater Creek but they're so expensive I decided against it. At least some of their stuff has some substance to them.

The only clothing item I got myself was a new Winter coat in Sears. I thought it would be easier/funner to go shopping after losing so much weight but it's not. It's also harder to find something Lauren can wear to school. They aren't allowed to wear shirts that show the collarbone at all.

Comments (42)