SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card exchange opinon please.

tami_ohio
12 years ago

I am planning on organizing this again this year. I was up last night unable to sleep, so I got to thinking. I want your opinons please.

DH has a new job (same place, just different location doing some infrared maintance work instead of where he is now) that we are unsure of when it will start. We thought it would be day after Labor day, but he was told today, possibly the beginning of Oct. We usually spend about 3 weeks on the road about then. That means we would possibly be on the road in November instead, if we even go.

I usually catch up with your emails asking to take part at a campground that has internet. I was thinking of starting it in the next couple of weeks, if you don't think it would be too early. That way most of those who want to take part would have already signed up. I would still get the list out Thanksgiving weekend as usual if at all possible. If we can't leave until the beginning of Nov., we may not go at all, and all this thinking will be for nothing! LOL!

Anyway, do you think it will be too early to start the sign up in Sept? Suggestions? As I said, I may end up not needing to change the way I do it after all, but wanted your thoughts.

Tami

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH