CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE LIST

tami_ohio

Good morning! For those of you that signed up for the Christmas card exchange, the list has gone out. Please check to make sure everything is correct. It should be, as I just copy and paste from your message or email right to the new exchange document. I did an attachment, and c/p to the body of the email, in case someone can't open Word.

Mary506 and Pegasus101 please note: I have sent your list to you as a reply to the message you sent me here on Houzz, because I do not have an email address for either of you.

If there are any questions, please let me know and I will answer them. Or ask here and someone who has done this in the past will answer before I get it :)

Thank you all for participating this year, and have fun getting something besides bills or junk mail!

Tami

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathsgrdn

Thanks for organizing it Tami!

Save    
tami_ohio

You are welcome!

Save    
Mary506

Thank you, as always

Save    
tami_ohio

You are welcome

Save    
ont_gal

Hi Tami-nothing here yet in my gmail box.

1 Like Save    
happy2b…gw

ont_gal, if you turn on messages in your profile, I will paste the list that Tami sent in an email to you. Otherwise send me a message by clicking on my name and click message on that page. I will respond and include the list.

1 Like Save    
tami_ohio

Ont_gal, I had 2 email addresses for you. I sent to both of them. Check your spam folders, but I will try again.

1 Like Save    
tami_ohio

I just resent it to the gmail address that I have for you.

1 Like Save    
ont_gal

Got it- thank you!!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
Most Popular Binge on the Design of ‘House of Cards’
Pull up a seat to Netflix’s addictive political drama for sets and fashions rife with intrigue
Full Story
Christmas Houzz Call: Share Your Favorite Christmas Tradition
Is there one thing you do, watch or eat that heralds the arrival of Christmas? Post a photo and let us know!
Full Story