SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

Prayer Warriors

kathi_mdgd
9 years ago

Here i am once again asking for prayers,as i know there are many warriors here.
This time it is my 50 yr old dil.This poor girl has been thru so much in these few years of life.At 22 when her dd was just 2 years old,she had a malignant brain tumor,this was taken care of,she healed,went to school and got a degree in dental assistance.Fast forward several years she had a brain aneurysm(sp) this left her unable to work at her proffession,but still able to do things,and get around.

Then just about 4 years ago she had something else go wrong with her brain,can't remember what that one was called.For the past couple weeks she's been telling me she keeps losing her balance and falling,i told her to get to her neurologist,which she did,2 days ago they did an MRI and last night they called and told her it was abnormal,and she found out today that she has another brain bleed.We don't know yet what they will do,but we are totally flabbergasted.We're all in shock!!!!!

Then to add insult to injury,while she was at the Mri place,someone hit her car,and knocked her bumper loose.In the scheme of things that's nothing,and we all know that,she asks,how much more can i take,and why me?? I don't have any answers for her all i can do is tell her we'll put it all in Gods hands,and he'll take care of her as he did before.

Our hearts are heavy and hurting for her.So please,those who can and will please lift her up in prayer,good thoughts,white light,whatever that she comes thru this as well.

Her siblings,mom and dd and her gk's live in other states,our family here is all she has,and thank GOD we've always been close.Also lift my son up in prayer as well as he tends to keep his feelings to himself.

Thanks once again and i'll keep you updated,as we pray for another miracle.
Kathi

Comments (24)