Houzz Logo Print
sleeperblues

Sizes

14 years ago

Just got back from shopping. I mostly was looking for a food processor and knives for DD, but I can't pass a sales rack, lol. Thankfully, I decided to try the stuff on instead of just going for my usual size. I tried on some Vera Wang jeans, and I could barely squeeze into a size 10 in one style, and the size 6 fit me in another style. Then I found a dress in xl that was cute, and it was just a tad too big but I would have worn a t-shirt under it, it was just a casual beach dress. It had some snags in it, so put it back, but from a size 6 to an xl all in one day? Sheesh.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!