SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adellabedella_usa

Are your pets microchipped?

Adella Bedella
13 years ago

If yes, may I ask how much it cost.

We found a tiny dog the other day on a curve on the side of the road. Appears to be Pomeranian 4-6 months old. He was out in a rural area with few houses. His eye was punctured and poking out. He hadn't eaten for a few days. We are boarding him at the vet so they can give him shots and antibiotics. He'll probably have surgery to remove the eye tomorrow. Since we hadn't planned to get a dog until after vacation, he'll stay there or with my relatives until we get home. We are looking for his previous owner, but think he may have been dumped. The eye wound was several days old when we found him. If he had belonged to a breeder, he wouldn't be a money maker and would be a major cost.

We had promised the kids a pet before school started so they are thrilled. The little guy has a really friendly personality and was very even tempered even with that nasty wound. He'll be a great addition to the family. We've been throwing around names for him and he has a name we gave for the vet's office, but that may change. He'll be an indoor dog. I think I may go ahead and get him microchipped just in case he decides to go visiting.

Comments (17)