SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What A Fun Start to The Day, How About You?

Amber picked me up around 8:00 this morning and we were off to a few rummage sales. We stopped at one in a garage and it was a bit dark and we didn't buy a thing. As we were leaving the woman said to me, "Do you have a sh^t shoe?" I looked at my shoe thinking I have stepped in something and she says on your purse. I said, no it's a Pomeranian! She says I have two little sh^t shoes. Amber and I could hardly make it into the truck till we burst out and we laughed for blocks! I guess she didn't know how to pronounce Shih Tzu.

On our way to Hardee's for a little boost of energy in the form of a raisin biscuit, before we went back to the barn sale. Found some pretty nice things today, metal pie pans, pie birds, cook books, mop, earrings, necklace, set of white sheets, very nice, Popsicle molds big measure and mixing bowl, and a book about trees. Of course Alyssa and Amber got things, but I can't remember what all. So I have had a great start to my day and hope the rest goes as well. How about you all are you having fun too, hope so.

Sue

Comments (5)