SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hayjud_mn

Room-a-day -- Your entry (Friday)

hayjud_mn
15 years ago

Today is Friday and we will do your main entry. Let's do the outside and the inside.

This will be the last one for this week, but I will start again on Monday. OOPS! Monday Tuesday should be Master Bedrooms.

I'm having so much fun seeing your rooms and getting ideas for colors and furniture arrangment. When I scroll through the pictures I know who many of them belong to.

I think maybe I have been giving Photobucket a real workout lately. That is why I will skip the weekend. OH, it is a Holiday weekend in the USA, so I will skip Monday too. We will be gone to a Labor Day Picnic.

Here is our front door. We need to do some planting and get some cute chairs for the porch!

{{!gwi}}

This is the entry door. The wood door is the Laundry (pocket) door. The picture is taken from the kitchen and the dinning area is to the right.

{{!gwi}}

This is the view from coming in the front door, down the hall to the Living Room. The doorway you can just barely see on the right is the Den.

{{!gwi}}

Thank you all for joining in and sharing your pictures. I plan to continue on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

Comments (7)