SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ivamae_gw

Hints

ivamae
14 years ago

I received this in an email yesterday and felt it worth passing on

I thought this worth sharing. I received it in an email yesterday.

Hope it helps

> Bounce This Along

>

> My mail carrier told me that the U.S. Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away.(cockroaches?)

>

> Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The insects just veer around you.

>

> All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!

>

> 1.It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.

>

> 2.Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.

>

> 3.It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.

>

> 4.It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.

>

> 5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.

>

> 6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling..

>

> 7.Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.

>

> 8.To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.

>

> 9.Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.

>

> 10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.

>

> 11.Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.

>

> 12.To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.

>

> 13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan..

>

> 14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.

>

> 15.Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.

>

> 16.Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.

>

> 17.Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.

>

> 18.Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.

>

> 19.Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.

>

> 20.Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.

>

> 21.Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.

>

> 22.Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.

>

Comments (8)