SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie53_gw

My Niece's Viewing.

susie53_gw
12 years ago

We had our Niece's viewing yesterday and it was sad but amazing. The number of people that came was unbelievable. The viewing started at 4 and was to end at 8. When we finally left at 10 there were probably 100 people still in line (my sweet brother-in-law came over and told us all to go home). The parking lot was full and people were parked along the streets and such. There was a big room at the back of the church where you came in. The line was inter-looped many times in the room, out the door, down the hall into the back of the sanctuary and up to the front of the church. This was non-stop from the beginning. I can only imagine how exhausted my brother and sister-in-law were. It has been a very long week for all of us.

We have an amazing family. Every one of the aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins were there. Some came from so far away.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and many prayers. We still don't know the cause of our Sweet Laura's death but they are leaning towards a heat stroke. Hopefully we will know in a couple weeks. Her funeral is at 11 this morning. Again, thank you all so much..

Comments (11)