SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monkeymamaof4

It sure has been a long week, rolling over the van=no fun

monkeymamaof4
14 years ago

Monday night after dropping off the kids, I was heading into Ord to do my couseling and group therapy. I had to take a different road, one that I knew was lots of curves and that I needed to pay attention too. Well on the second to last curve it was a wide one so I turned wide and made it fine, then I turned wide on the second and unfortunately it wasn't a big curve. I went off the road on the other side, taking out a fence line( Unfortunately the farmer had used railroad ties as posts, went down an embankement and flipped my van over. I was awake the whole time praying that God would be with me and it was the weirdest feeling. I came to a stop upside down in the car and unbuckled myself and crawled out the smashed window ( The window was smashed down to 6 inches) I then crawled back in to make sure that it was not turned on.I sat and waited for 2 cars I saw coming then took a ride in the ambulence. I am very lucky, other than bruises, cuts and sore muscles everywhere I am doing good. Trying to rest up this weekend, this week was spent running around taking care of things.

Here are some after pics of the car.

Stacie

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County