SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lazypup

Just a funny

lazypup
11 years ago

A rich lady in upstate Connecticut talks to her butler in the morning and says, "My hubby has been working in Europe for the last three months and he just called to tell me he is flying into JFK in NY this afternoon. I told him I am sure he will probably be tired of traveling so I am going to drive down and pick him up at the airport, then we will get a room in the city and we can have dinner in a nice restaruant and maybe take in a broadway show, then drive back in the morning. Since I won't be here this evening you can give the house staff the evening off".

The lady then jumped in her Lexus and headed off on her merry way. At about 3pm, just as she is approaching the toll booth at the Connecticut/NY state line she gets another call from Hubby. He says something came up and he will not be coming in for another week. Needless to say, she was a bit disgruntled but what could she do? She turned around and headed back home.

When she finally got home she entered the house through the kitchen and noticed that the kitchen door was open, but the cook was nowhere to be seen. She then peeked into the maids pantry, but the maid was not there either.

As she walked into the dining room there was Jeeves, the butler, sitting at her place at the table and enjoying a large meal. As she walked through the dining room she says "Jeeves, I would like you to take a couple minutes and follow me," as she led straight to the master BR, explaining Hubbies delay as they walked.

When they got in the bedroom she says "Jeeves, I would like you to take my dress off", which he did and very carefully folded it across the foot of the bed.

"Now I would like you to take my garter belt and nylons off" to which he reluctantly complied.

She says, "Now, take my bra & panties off, and if I ever come in here and catch you wearing my clothes again..Your Fired, DO YOU HEAR ME?"