SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

sometimes freecycle just drives me crazy..do you freecycle?

pattico_gw
15 years ago

I have something to offer...If you wanted it wouldn't you keep communications open?

First of all I made this offer...I got several responses...I chose a guy who was here in town because I felt since he was closer he would be sure to pick it up...

I emailed him three times...he wanted to come when he got off work after ten o'clock at night...I don't want anyone coming here that late..I told him no. For one thing everyone but me is asleep at that time. And someone coming up on the porch will set the dogs off and wake everyone up.

I told him sometime during the day on Friday or Saturday but to let me know. He didn't. So I emailed him Saturday again and told him if he didn't want it I was going to reoffer. Well he decided he couldn't make it. Fine...

I reoffered. I've gotten about 20 replies for it...I drew a name to make it fair..I emailed her...she wanted to know the address so she could come get it. I sent it to her...she said she would come when I send address.

I emailed her , told her it was in the email she just read.

I emailed her early this morning and just now..

I want to know a yes or no....I don't want to save it for anyone for days...if they want something free they should get off their duffs and get it or if they can't they should let me know...

patti

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES