SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

raven Cajun (long

bengardening
11 years ago

About a month ago my computer started lockng up. Then one day eye splled water on the keyboard. Now my letter eye doesn't work. When *t started lockng up eye couldn't just use ctrl ault delete *t wouldn't do anythng. eye had to shut *t down manually. *t kept do*ng *t. The last tme eye d*d *t a thng came up wth whte letterng and *t sa*d *f th*s *sn't the f*rst t*me *t d*d *t *t *s tryng to protect you from somthng.* shut *t down and started *t one more t*me and when the HP blue screen came up wth the 4 optons * thnk * tred to ht F7 but *t wouldn't do anythng. So eye called my DD and she told me not to do anythng else unt*l eye could have my frend here *n town look at *t. DD thought That DF could at least get my pctures off *f *t was the mother board. eye Let *t set for about a month. DF *s out of town for a wh*le. Last nght eye decded to try *t aga*n because eye thought *f * eye lose my electr*c*ty and *t wouldn*t start up aga*n *t would be the same th*ng. When eye started *t up *t started workng. Eye w*ll st*ll have my frend look at *t. Can you tell me what happened *n the f*rst place and what *s wrong now. *t seems to be workng slower than before. Another thng eye notced wth my yahoo emal account *s that eye am gettng a lot of spam now. eye had deleted all of them last nght and today eye had 131 more *n spam. Eye also am gettng a lot of emals from people who do *r*s Paper foldng. eye thnk eye had jo*ned a forum for that a long tme ago but eye wasn't actve *n *t for a long tme. Eye have a HP and eye have wndows 7.

Two days after ths happened there was somethng on the news about a lot of people were go*ng to lose somethng on the*r computers. eye Don't remember what *t was. Maybe *nternet access? *t was supposed to happen on a weekend and ths happened to me on a Wenesday or Thursday before. Just say*ng could *t have happened to me earl*er. Do you remember what *t was that was supposed to happen?

Ok eye just realzed that my last and zero doesn"t work e*ther

Guess *ts tme for a new keyboard.

Sorry about typ*ng t*s lke th*s.

Comments (15)