Pioneer Woman: I found info on her, etc, with pics
17 years ago
Related Stories

GARDENING FOR BIRDSWild Birds Transform a Woman’s Garden and Life
How Sharon Sorenson created a wildlife haven and became the Bird Lady of Southern Indiana
Full Story
TINY HOUSESHouzz TV: Step Inside One Woman’s 140-Square-Foot Dream Home
You may have seen the story on Houzz — now check out the video tour of Vina Lustado’s warm and welcoming tiny house
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENSThe 100-Square-Foot Kitchen: One Woman’s $4,500 DIY Crusade
Teaching herself how to remodel, Allison Macdonald adds function, smarter storage and snazzier materials
Full Story
COMMUNITYTour a Pioneering Beach Town That Fosters Community
No cars, mixed-use zones, strict building codes ... a new book takes us inside Seaside, a champion of New Urbanism
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESOne Guy Found a $175,000 Comic in His Wall. What Has Your Home Hidden?
Have you found a treasure, large or small, when remodeling your house? We want to see it!
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNA Designer Shares Her Master-Bathroom Wish List
She's planning her own renovation and daydreaming about what to include. What amenities are must-haves in your remodel or new build?
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Designer Shares Her Kitchen-Remodel Wish List
As part of a whole-house renovation, she’s making her dream list of kitchen amenities. What are your must-have features?
Full Story
SELLING YOUR HOUSEThe Latest Info on Renovating Your Home to Sell
Pro advice about where to put your remodeling dollars for success in selling your home
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
patti43
grinch_gut
Related Discussions
I found this underground (1 pic)
Q
update-SD has found her voice!
Q
Storage for potatoes onions etc - please post you pics
Q
Am I the only woman who could care less about becoming a grandmother?
Q
glenda_alOriginal Author
lindyluwho
grinch_gut
gemini40
sheilajoyce_gw
cate52
cherbo