SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Do you shave your legs every day? (thinking about the short post

girlsingardens
15 years ago

After reading the post about whether or not you wear shorts I got to wondering if I am the only one who rarely shaves my legs. I am almost 33 years old so have plenty of hair on my legs. But I rarely shave in the summer. Come winter time, I don't shave my legs at all, maybe once a month if that.

Here is the kicker, I only shave my legs once a week if that. So not only am I wearing shorts but I have hairy legs. I am thinking of letting them grow all the way out, I hate to shave and being pregnant it is hard to shave sometimes. If I do shave it is just above the knee levels. I really don't care about what other peoples think about my hairy legs. The only time that I will shave my legs if we have a wedding or other occasion that I need to be neat. My girls love rubbing my pokie legs and think that it tickles. I also don't shave my arm pits during the winter and only once a week during the summer. I don't really care at all what others think, my legs get so dry and shaving my legs leaves lots of bumps and dries my legs out.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (26)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm