SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

My Rummage Sale Finds for Today

Amber and I arrived shortly after 8 this morning to the barn sale and there was my second daughter already there and soon my oldest daughter arrived. We were all having fun shopping. I got several pairs of brand new knit pants for $.50 each, four new tops, each $.50 and several new night shirts for $.50 each all still have the tags on them.

I also bought several Jude Deveraux books for $.25 each and several new sweater boxes for $.25 each. The boxes will be great to put sewing things in. Amber also got several things including some clothes, a wooden table ($3.00), and two free standing racks with covers to hang clothes from ($3.00 each). I am not sure what the other two girls bought, but know Terri bought an arbor of some kind and some panda things. So far that has been my day, now I am going to be leaving again and ride along with Cheryl to Marion. Fun, fun, fun! What are you doing today, hope you are having fun. Oh, forgot to tell you we saw a fox sitting in the road not far from my house, so cute!

Sue

Comment (1)