SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcmann_gw

The Post Office is driving me crazy rant.

mcmann
14 years ago

Last Friday I mailed 2 envelopes to the same address. One was sent Priority Mail the other first class. The first class envelope arrived Monday, the Priority Mail arrived yesterday. The next time I'll pay the extra money and send it FedEX.

My letter carrier cuts through the front yards on his route. He told me I should do something about my rose bush. He said he was looking at the envelopes and didn't notice where he was going and brushed up against the branch and got several scratches on his leg. It's not like the rose bush was laying in wait to ambush him! He doesn't even do a good job of sorting the mail. At least 3 or 4 times a month we receive our neighbors mail or they get ours.

Our local paper reported yesterday that the latest financial audit shows that the P.O. is in such bad shape that Saturday mail delivery will probably be stopped.

On the other hand my UPS driver is wonderful. He puts all my packages in a plastic bag even though my entryway is covered. He always leaves a dog treat for Ozzie. And they can actually track your package- unlike the PO who can only tell you if it left or if it arrived. Where it is in the middle no one knows.

OK- that's my rant. Time to clean the house because I have company coming tonight.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz