SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heatherinohio_gw

My Uncle is fighting cancer.... Facebook help please

heatherinohio
13 years ago

My Uncle Bill has lymphoma. He found out today that all of the chemotherapy hasn't been helping. Today his doctor sent him to the hospital to start Salvage Chemotherapy. I looked it up, and it is disheartening.

Just recently he became one of the administrators of a Facebook group called God Answers Prayer. He has asked us all to send an invitation to all of our friends. He would like to see this group grow. He mentioned hoping to see 350 members by this weekend. I don't know that its possible because right now there are just 217 members.

This has really been tugging at my heart. I would absolutely love for him to return from the hospital and see a large increase in members. I thought to come to my KT friends for help as I know many of you are on Facebook.

If you have never joined a group on Facebook and it sounds intimidating, please don't worry. You don't have to post or contribute if you don't want to. If you'd like to however, that is more than fine as well.

If you don't have a Facebook page, please add him to your prayers or send special thoughts or both.

Thank you all, so much!

Here is a link that might be useful: God Answers Prayer

Comments (20)