SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liira

Funny/Strange Thing Happened At Work (long)

liira
15 years ago

I work at a large car dealership in Edmonton. Today a guy comes to the used car department and wants to go for a test drive. The salesman goes with the fellow and the guy wants to stop at the bank to get some money so he can buy the truck he is test driving. The salesman waits for him while he is in the bank and then he comes out and says now he wants to take the truck to Sherwood Park to show his wife. The guy is driving very fast and the salesman tells him to slow it down. While they are driving, the salesman notices a large lump in the guys stomach and figures something is not right. For some reason, the guy decides to stop at a convience store and while he is in there the salesman takes the keys out of the ignition and gets out of the truck and walks around the corner and calls 911 to see if a bank had just being robbed. The operator wouldn't tell him, so he said, look I might be involved and tells him the story. Finally they say yes that certain bank had just being robbed and they were sending the cops to where the robber is. I guess the robber figured something was up when he noticed the salesperson wasn't in the truck anymore and took off on foot. Police arrived about 15 minutes later, and had the truck towed so they could check for fingerprints. Thankfully the salesperson is okay, who knows what could have happen to him, and I must say the robber had guts to pull a stunt like that.

Comments (15)