SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinitytx_gw

I just got back from Buffy's owners house.....

trinitytx
14 years ago

Dh and I went together. Buffs owner had just come in from work and we heard him calling her.

I asked him if he had recieved my note about Buff, and he said yes, he was sorry about not responding, but had already been aware of her situation and had been too busy to come over.

He also told me that Doc Gill (my vet) had seen her just last week and was tending to her issues. NOT. Sorry but I had them look up a record on her today. There was none.

I have his address and his name, so I am sad that he lied to me about that today. But besides that, he was very friendly and understanding and most of all grateful. I could just tell. I think of all he was just embarassed the we were coming forward to take her care. I told him I had two girlfriends that were going to help on the bill and not to worry. By the look on his face at that very moment he was ok with what I have done. I told him she would be home around 5pm tomorrow. I gave him a hug before I left.

So we have dodged a bullet today, and thank you all for your help concern and offers. This just means so much to me.

I really think Larry knew she was sick, but just could not afford the treatment. As I left, I told him I would keep Buff by day and he could have her by night. I am not sure he heard me, but he will know soon.

I think she is probably my dog now, which is just fine with both DH and me.

Love to all who helped me through this,

Trin

Comments (30)