SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

History of Rock and Roll....really?

Kathsgrdn
14 years ago

I picked up Alex's schedule for next year and he got all the main classes he requested except one. Instead of the electives he picked, which included 3 different Art classes, the computer gave him History of Rock and Roll.

I went back to the dentist to pick him up and then we went back to school and stood in a long line of kids wanting to change their classes. He got an Art class instead. He also didn't want to have one of the teachers for Astronomy, apparently she's an awful teacher and really hateful with the kids. But, the teacher who was supposed to teach it isn't teaching it next year so he's stuck with the "bad" teacher.

Some of the classes they offer are out there. What purpose is the History of Rock and Roll anyway? I don't get it. Thank goodness, neither does my son.

Oh, and I have to brag, he got all A's and one B this semster...B was in AP Chemistry. He likes the teacher but said the teacher didn't really know what he was teaching and is planning on taking it again in college even if he made a passing grade on the exam they take to get it applied towards their college degree. He said he didn't learn a whole lot.

Comments (7)