SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rhome410

Please help Lisa_A with Log-in problems!!

rhome410
13 years ago

I received the following message from a very frustrated Lisa_A this morning, and I hope some of you might be able to help her with the continued problems she's having logging onto the forum. She's tried everything that was posted at the top of the kitchen page concerning the problem a couple weeks ago, plus some recommended by Tamara, the forum tech person, and now has resorted to trying to use a new email address and a new user name...Still with no luck.

I am so @*($) fed up with GW! Tamara emailed me that I can't create a new user name without a new email address. So that's what I did. I created a new email address just for GW. Went in to GW, created a new user name akalisa_a, new password and entered my new email addy. Got the welcome to GW email. All looked good. And then I tried to log in with my new user name. GW automatically resets my user name to my original name and won't let me in!!!!!!!!! I've cleared my cookies multiple times, restarted my computer, browser, etc, etc, etc. No matter what I do, I can't get in. I'm banned. I never got sent to Disneyland when Spike ruled GW but it seems I now suffer an equivalent fate without cause.

I emailed Tamara. Trying to keep my cool. Not successfully.

I know there are others who managed to create new user names. Maybe they can provide the answers that Tamara/GW can't. Thanks!

Thanks from me, too! :-)

Comments (22)