SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
five4me_gw

Layout help please.. - Galley Kitchen for 2 - ideas encouraged

five4me
11 years ago

I am remodeling my kitchen and could use as much input as possible. Here are the details. It is a galley kitchen with 147" on either side plus a 3" reveal near the slider.

Enter the house and there is a small foyer of about 6 feet with a pocket door that leads right into the kitchen. Through the kitchen is the eating area which is not included in the 147".

There is a window on one side that I can remove or make smaller it is 33" off the pocket door and goes for 48". It is in a really bad spot. Not far enough to get 2 banks of nice sized drawers in either side but nice for added light. On the side opposite the window there is a full wall for 48" of the 147".
I am open to stacking uppers as the ceiling is very high.

Appliances are
36 in bottom KA or Miele type fridge
24" dw
30" stove tbd - could go with a 36 cooktop
24" Gaggenau steamer.
30" main sink - originally had a 33 sink base but need the extra counter area.. Would love to get a prep sink in somewhere on the fridge side as this is for 2 very active cooks who are cooking 2 separate meals and 2 labs that are always in the kitchen with us.
I am including a variety of pics and layouts. I hope this is helpful to start.

The floor plan I âÂÂdesignedâ can be changed as nothing has been ordered. We are both right handed if that makes a difference.

Comments (8)