SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cssnms

Jim Bishop Cabinets - Looking for Feedback

C&N
9 years ago

We are considering Jim Bishop inset cabinets. I have read through the few older threads regarding these cabinets, but feedback while it seems favorable it is sparse.

Originally we were looking at Plain and Fancy and came across Jim Bishop and aside form P&F being custom I cannot tell much of a difference in terms of quality and Jim Bishop has some great colors, very similar to P&F. Since Jim Bishop is not custom, their pricing is considerably less and given the scope of our project we really do not need a custom cabinet.

So, I thought I would revive this subject once again to see if there are more forum members or readers out there today that can share their experiences from the time of order, shipment, install, quality control, as well as how they have held up since being installed.

I read the only two recent reviews I could find (both on Houzz) and they were not good, which is of concern. Although in all fairness one reviewer seemed to have a couple of issues long after the warranty expired and Bishop apparently stepped up to address the problems at no cost to the customer, although the owner was still not happy.

Anyway, I would appreciate as much feedback as you can offer on your experiences w/Jim Bishop cabinets.

Thanks

Comments (27)