SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
springroz

This week at Nerve-Wrack Central

springroz
12 years ago

Design decisions continue at a frenzied pace to keep the Asst. Chief from having a complete meltdown. The sellers have been appeased, temporarily, but our closing is moving at a snail's pace because our property in in two counties, and it is too close to Christmas. I may have to resort to prescription(of course) drugs before this is all done......

So, I have been trying to move with as little as possible from the house. We have a farm, so the logistics of moving the animals is hard enough. Naturally, The design for the new island had finally come together in my head and put down on paper, then...

I LOVE this verde butterfly granite that was scrap I bought, and we had the cabinet made to go under it. I would like to have a butcher block made

to fit in the hole left from the Jenn-Air. The base has never been finished, and i had him use stain-grade, so my options are open on color. The island also has an oven.

I finally got DH off of the $800 stove mind-set, and last night he spent the evening on Ebay looking at stoves to find a Cluny!! I suppose I could put drawers where the oven is.

Is it any wonder I feel I need medication?

Comments (2)