SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pegkip

faucet dilema -- please help

pegkip
16 years ago

Our beautiful Selina Gold Limestone countertops arrived yesterday. View pix at www.poggiosecco.com Aren't they beautiful?

Anyway, I digress. We have this great oil-rubbed bronze Mico faucet that we were planning to install, but my DH says there isn't enough room between the sink and wall to be able to turn the + connector that the Mico uses to feed the sprayer. In addition, in order to put any faucet in the usual position in the rear center of the sink, we'll have to notch out a section of the bump-up edge along the back wall. Why neither the architect, the cabinet designer, not the countertop fabricator caught the problem is beyond me.

Anyway, I'm eager to turn the problem into something positive. Any ideas or suggestions? Should we offset the faucet to the right or left hand side of the sink since it is a single large basin? Consider a wall mount faucet (but then what do you do with the sprayer and treated water spout? Unfortunately, the only way we could possible use the Mico with the current configuration would be to install is on the right hand side of the sink, and we'd then sacrifice some storage space. :(

Here is a link that might be useful: Il Poggio Secco

Comments (13)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH