SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
notadesigner_gw

what does FINREP mean? and another question...

notadesigner
14 years ago

My cabinets arrived yesterday. Packing list states there are "2 -FINREP-3/4 US24". Wondering what that is. I assume the toe kicks are the FINTK.

Also, DH insisted they come in the basement door (older and not yet replaced until the kitchen is all done). The corner cabinet did not fit. DH said lets go in the front door (he repeatedly said not the new kitchen door). Owner/delivery guy didn't listen and said that the kitchen door was the best and it would be ok. He had our carpenter take it off the hinges and he helped while DH unloaded other boxes. Next thing we hear a crash, there goes the new door down. DH said "@#$%&*" and the owner/delivery guy said "its ok, it didn't break the window". Well we go to put the door back on and there is scratches and nice size ding in the new white steel door. The carpenter told us the owner/delivery guy set it where he did and the wind got it. DH asks the owner/delivery guy who will take care of the door? Owner/delivery says "Not us but we'll be back next week to measure for your counter". I said "I'm not getting them from the place you recommended I'm getting them from XYZ. Owner/delivery guy looks mad and says "Well you went cheap, they are cheap and I wouldn't send anyone there." I went to XYZ because I got lots of good recommendations actually but I said nothing and he left. DH wants me to deduct the cost of the door from the final bill. Can I do this?

Comments (7)