SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doingygirl_gw

Yet another question re: cabinet pulls

doingygirl
16 years ago

I'm finding myself in the same difficult dilemma many other people have had regarding the size and number of cabinet pulls to purchase. What I have decided thus far is that I would like Restoration Hardware's Hanson knobs in ORB to go on all my cabinet doors (99% are above the counter ) and our pantry doors. The remaining cabinets are drawers and will have Restoration Hardware's Hanson pulls in ORB. Our kitchen is quite small so we don't have that many drawers.

The dilemma is which size/sizes to go with since RH gives you so many options (3,4,6,8,10,and 12 inch pulls). I will also need pulls for our KA panelled DW and our Liebehr Refrigerator (refrigerator door on top and freezer door on bottom).

The following are the approx. dimensions of my drawers:

Dish drawers-23 1/2"

2- 17" drawers

2-14 1/2" drawers

3-26" pots and pans drawers

1-22" tilt out drawer in front of the sink

Refigerator door-46 1/2 " Length

Freezer door- 29" Length

I was thinking of putting 6" puls on all the drawers except the 2- 14 1/2 drawers. They would get 4" pulls and 10 or 12" pulls on the refrig./freezer. The other plan was to put 4" pulls on all the drawers (2 pulls on each of the 26" drawers )and 6" pulls on the dish drawers and 10 or 12" pulls on the refrig./freezer. Also, should the pulls for the refrigerator and freezer door be the same size even though each door is a different length?

I'm sorry this post is so lengthy and that I'm so indecisive but this is my first and maybe only kitchen renovation that I may ever get a chance to do. Thank you for taking the time out to read my post and/or offer any insight!

Thanks again!!

DG

Comments (4)