SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiequsie60_gw

One more small thing to make me smile...

12 years ago

I've been waiting patiently to get this little project done. You might remember that when my cabinets first came, they incorrectly sent cabinet doors for my green kitchen hutch that needed glass. Originally, I was going to keep those doors, but then just a few weeks ago, after a discussion with our builder (not the most pleasant discussion I must say) I decided that I wanted my original solid doors instead. It's a long story, but I have to say that my builder was pretty uncooperative about some things at the end, and we didn't actually part that happy with each other. There are still a couple little "repairs" he needs to do in my dining room that he necessitated, but we'll see if that ever happens.

Anyway, when the solid doors finally arrived (a little over a week ago) the builder assumed that he would take the empty glass front doors. Oh no no no no. I told him since I had paid extra for them from the beginning (incorrectly) and had been without glass for so long, I OWNED them and they were going nowhere.

We immediately measured and got a piece of mirror, and viola:

That's in my mudroom looking into the kitchen.

I've been bugging my husband for years to get me a mirror like this...for some reason it never happened. When I saw this opportunity, I had to grab it. I realize it's not a really big thing, but I love it and it makes me quite happy!! I'm proud of myself that I even put the hangers on the back and did all of the "hanging" myself! It's the little things...

SQ

Comments (4)