SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beacon4181

I'd love feedback on my kitchen layout

beacon4181
13 years ago

Im a regular reader but new to contributing here. There is so many knowledgable and experienced folks on this forum that I am hoping to get some thoughts on my attempt at a kitchen layout.

This is my first remodel. My kitchen is nothing but studs at the moment and I am about a week away from ordering my kitchen cabinets.

I'm second guessing EVERYTHING!!

Some helpful info:

Room size: 13' x 15'

cabinets - ikea

appliances - 36" gas cooktop (located in center of the "U" with drawers below I couldn't figure out how to add a cooktop in ikeas kitchen designer), wall oven microwave combo unit, counter depth refrigerator, dishwasher beside sink

Peninsula - bar height counter behind sink (i had trouble executing this on design program as well) I DONT want the open shelves as shown.

doorway by refrig is open to mud room bench and single french door to back yard. Opening is 36"

This will be a two cook kitchen and the prep area between the refrig and pantry cabinet was set up with this in mind.

My kitchen will be the center of my home and will be visible from almost every main living space on the first floor. I'm hoping to put together a functional and attractive space (hopefully without pulling my hair out in the process ;)

I would LOVE feedback. Let me hear it all.

Comments (21)