SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamabear2010

Kitchen Faucet - Help me choose!!!!

13 years ago

OK, I have seen the great kitchen faucet threads already on here and have been going through tons of faucets online and I am getting pooped and bug-eyed. I wish there were a "faucet finder" where you plug in your wants and "ta-da" there it is!

Please, please, please I would love, love, love your help with this!!

I would like a pull-down with spray mode and would LOVE for the spray to stay on after I push the button (not have to hold the button down). Am looking for WHATEVER finish will go with a smooth copper sink - perimeter countertops are black granite, white cabinetry. Island is dark espresso with white marble top. Cherry floors.

I seem to find something I like and then it only comes in chrome or satin nickel - which I don't think will work.

Have looked at ShowHouse Woodmere and Grohe Bridgeford - but they both seem to not have the "lock" feature for the spray.

Also like Hansgrohe Talis C - but is it too dark (the rubbed bronze is almost black). Also don't know if it has the spray lock.

Then I get agita about the cabinet hardware which hasn't been selected yet - I think it will depend on the faucet - am I wrong to be thinking this?

Should I forget about the spray lock feature (does it exist?) What about a more contemporary/modern faucet - would that work with the kitchen?

Am more than happy to post more details if needed to help... I so appreciate you - thank you so much - can't wait to hear your suggestions.

Comments (10)