SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nataliechantal

Pictures of Rustic Bronze faucet with a gray countertop?

NatalieChantal
12 years ago

So, I am trying to select materials and finishes for my kitchen reno. My home is log and I am going for a rustic style with a touch of elegance, if that makes any sense at all. The alder cabinets will be a warm reddish gold wood stain, in a beaded inset style. Fridge and range will be stainless, also the DW although I am debating on whether to panel it or not (not sure if it's possible with a beaded inset style). The range hood will be antique copper. My countertop will Moon Night quartzite/granite, with a section of Maple and Walnut butcher block. I do want to say that nothing is ordered or finalized, but these are the selections I am planning on.

My dilemma is that I have always been in love with ORB- type finishes for hardware. I have different pulls and hardware selections lined up, but they are all in rust or bronze or copper tones. We've always had silver faucets and I never cared for them, by now I am sick and tired of them. I really love the Price Pfister Ashfield faucet in Rustic Bronze - it fits the look I'm going for perfectly. But I've never seen that kind of finish paired with a gray-white counter like Moon Night, and I'm afraid it would look like cr*p when paired together! And what sink color would I use at that point? I am strongly leaning towards the Blanco Cascade Super Single sink, but am not sure of which finish would pair best.

Can anyone dig up pictures of ORB or rustic bronze finishes with gray counters? What do you think? Do I need to change my countertop choice? Because I think I'd rather change counters than use silver AGAIN....

Help needed please!

Comments (29)