SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
num1teechr_gw

my kitchen pics ...need advice on backsplash please :)

num1teechr
13 years ago

Hello All.....

This site is amazing!!!!! I just found this site and just finished my kitchen. So even though I didn't know this place existed when I did my kitchen...I NOW need help with my backsplash. I have posted some pics and hopefully some of you can help me.

My cabinets are chocolate brown and my granite is New bianco antique (very white based...no cream in it) I am having a heck of a time with a backsplash. I want to go with a glass tile by walker zanger called Roku Cashmere in a 1.5x6 subway tile and put a 5/8s mosiac over the range that has the same color as the backsplash plus two other brown colors..a dark brown and another lighter brown. My husband doesn't like the idea because it's too modern and contemporary and wants a traditional kitchen look. So I am stumped! I want to try and pull one of the colors from the granite which matches the Roku cashmere glass tile EXACTLY but I am trying to get some other choices to pick from but am not getting very far. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some advice on a backsplash and pics would be very helpful :) So here it is....

Any backsplash advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

hugs

Anna

Comments (22)