SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leealison_gw

Opinions on faucet pull down, pull out or side spray

leealison
9 years ago

I would love to hear your thoughts on which you prefer and why. My sink is 4' wide and will have 2 faucets. Think of it as a prep and cleanup sink all in one that can be used by two people. I am stuck on which type of faucet to get.

Pull downs are usually high arc and have a thicker profile. I have one now and love it but having 2 close to each other ...I am not sure about.

Pull outs are ok but I definitely don't want one that angles up. I had that before and when my hands were wet water ran down the whole faucet. There are ones that stick straight out but is that type of spray handle awkward to use.

Side sprays (with a one hole faucet) scare me a little just because I haven't used one since I was growing up (a long time ago). Is the pressure as strong? Is it easy to maneuver with your hand?

I would like to get a faucet that is slightly on the traditional side but I should probably just get over that. I seem to be having some sort of design identity crisis!

I am also considering a Kohler Karbon but that's a whole different animal so to speak.

I

Comments (16)