SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kulagal

Help! Need sink for 30in cab-white or SS

kulagal
15 years ago

Thanks to the economy we are having to postpone building our forever house and instead finish the remodel on our 800 sq ft cottage. We are doing a white kitchen (small)with cabs from Kraftmaid, black corian or silestone countertops, and wood floors. Right now I am having fits trying to figure out what size sink (white or SS) to put into a 30inch cab. Is it not a good idea to put in a sink the same size as the base cab since maybe the sink opening might be off enough to where the sink wouldn't fit, etc? Plus you need a little room for...what? I dunno. What's the rule here? Also I would prefer an undermount. The faucet will be Kohler's Simplice - hoping that it doesn't overwhelm the sink. Do you see a problem with the size of the faucet? There would also need to be enough room for the faucet (not hitting the backsplash) and how do you determine that in the measurements? I feel like a complete dufus not knowing where to start with this, so I turn to all of you experts out there as so many do. Do you have any suggestions - Please!!! Would love to see pics of small kitchen sinks just to get some perspective. Thank you so much!!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz