SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gneebee

Elkay quartech, e-granite, Blanco silgranit differences

gneebee
13 years ago

Has anyone researched, investigated, purchased, used, etc. an Elkay quartech or e-granite sink? I'm looking at either a Blanco silgranit or one of the Elkay Harmony egranite or Harmony Quartech sinks to use on my granite island. I like the idea of of the little recessed integrated draining shelf in the Elkay sinks, but haven't read of anyone using these sinks. I've read lots of your positive comments about Blanco silgranit sinks, however. The closest idea Blanco has is the BLANCOPERFORMA CASCADE undermount, but it's 32Lx 19 1/2W... a bit too big for my 36"x80" island, I think. (The sink is going at the end of the island). I'd like to stay around 18" width so I can still put the faucet on the far side of the sink. The length could be up to the width of the island, but having space on each side of the sink would be nice... so probably it would be wise to stay below 30" if I don't do a sink with the draining shelf.

Ideas, advice, anyone?

My kitchen is gutted and cabinets are built and being stained. I have about 2 weeks to get a sink. 'Have already ordered a large stainless for my main sink. Am traveling to another granite yard today and hope to make a granite decision this week. So excited!

Jeanie

Comments (15)