SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommyatlaw_gw

Finished Kitchen! White, Arabesque, Labradorite Multi-Color.

mommyatlaw
11 years ago

At long last, we have completed our kitchen! This is a gut and remodel. We removed several walls, expanded into the formal dining room and updated the surrounding rooms. The formal dining room has now joined the formal living room. Many thanks to the patient and resourceful GW'ers. I will post "lived in" pictures when the kitchen has been, er, lived in! Here are the pertinent details:

Contractor: Charanza Contracting, Inc. Thank you, Kenneth, Jace and Mark!

Cabinets: Accent Cabinets in Sherwin Williams Snowbound. Thank you, Tammy!

Paint: Sherwin Williams Snowbound on Cabinets, Trim and Ceiling. Full Moon on Kitchen and Breakfast Walls. Blaize on Family Room Walls.

Granite Counters: Labradorite Multi-Color (Antolini Luigi Signature Stone Collection by Master Tile). Dreamy. I stare at it every day.

Backsplash: MT&S White Beveled Arabesque. Thank you, Beekeeperswife!

Appliances: 36" Gas Range, 30" Electric Oven, 30" Warming Drawer, Dish Drawers

(DCS/Fisher & Paykel); 36" Side by Side Fridge (Electrolux); Wine Fridge and Beverage Center (Summit); Microwave (LG Studio Series). So far so good, though too soon to say.

Sink: 40" Double Bowl Fireclay Sink (Alfi). As lovely and giant as I had hoped.

Faucet: Jaclo Steam Valve Original. Love the look of the faucet. Unfortunately, the plumber had to take it apart 3 times in order to achieve a respectable flow.

Hardware: Cliffside Polished Nickel (on Painted Cabinets); Atlas Legacy Crystal (on Stained Cabinets. From HardwareHut. Excellent vendor.

UCL: Kichler Xenon

Pendants: Benson Polished Nickel from Restoration Hardware.

Breakfast Fixture: Access Lighting Lacey Laser Cut Flush Mount.

Pantry Fixture: Trans Globe Lighting Crystal Sparkle Flush Mount.

Floors: Mannington Chesapeake Hickory in Cherry Spice.

Ceiling Fans: The Dagny by Matthews Fan Co. in Brushed Nickel.

On Order: Regal Bar Stools with Back in Charcoal Zodiac (a la The Fonz); LL Bean Chenille Braided Rugs in Vintage Multi.

Comments (32)