SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piglet_in_md

Where can I find white field tile in 5x5 size?

Piglet_in_MD
12 years ago

Hi all,

I'm looking at using the Grazia Essenze tiles in genzania (blue). I will have all white on the backsplash, but with the small 3x3 blue squares (voluta) as an accent amid the diagonal white field tile, and 3 5x5 blue diagonal accent pieces (neoclassico) behind the rangetop. Here's a picture of the Blue Neoclassico:

The tile in question is the blue one. :) The 3x3 is not pictured.

I have 2 problems. In this line, their whitest tile is called "magnolia" and it's just too creamy (it's not shown in the above picture). The second problem is that these tiles are measured in cm (from Italy), so it equates to a roughly 5x5 tile so I can't just substitute another line's white field tile because most are 4x4 or 6x6, but not close to the 5x5 size.

I could use a white 4x4 or 6x6, and my KD is working on what that would look like, but the other option is to find a line that has a white field tile in something at least close to a 5x5.

So, does anyone have suggestions for a white (bright white) tile that would work with a 13cm x 13cm Italian tile? Do you have other suggestions for how to make the blue 5x5 tiles work with white field tiles? (I think the 3x3's squares will be fine with either a 4x4 or 6x6 on the diagonal).

Thanks for any suggestions on what to do to make this work.

Piglet

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville