SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chandana_2010

cream shaker cab, espresso island how will tiffany pendants look?

chandana_2010
13 years ago

I have shaker kitchen cabinets in vanilla cream with brown/black granite. My island is espresso with cream mosaic granite on top. I wanted to get glazed cabinets but the builder did not offer them and ended up compromizing for shaker cream.I plan to get a dark colored tile or dark wood floor. My appliances are steel. There are recessed lights through out the kitchen.I am trying to decide between 2 choices. 1)I can go with clean lines and contemp look by painting walls green or blue and geting 4 green/blue mini-pendants at sitting area over the island(caps modern pendants ). Get square cabinet knobs for cream cabinets and cream ones for espresso island. Or the other choice is 2)Go for transitional kitchen styling with tiffany pendants in shades of green/cream/brown has details of flower and stems with leaves. Get ceramic cream/brown hand painted knobs for my shaker cabinets since they lack charecter( world market, anthropologie). In a year I'd like to glaze my cabinets with espresso. I know style is a preference but which will look good? I use my kitchen a lot have young kids and expect clutter. PLEASE ADVICE!

Comment (1)