SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gale1965

shopping for a new kitchen faucet...help

gale1965
10 years ago

I know I want a pull-down or pull-out faucet and have seen that Delta is a good midpriced brand with good reviews. So anyway, now my question. I am pretty short. Right now I have a regular faucet where the handle is on the right (not connected to the spout) and I often have to turn it on with my elbow. I can just reach it with my elbow. My faucet is similar to this one: http://www.homedepot.com/p/MOEN-Lindley-Single-Handle-Side-Sprayer-Kitchen-Faucet-in-Spot-Resist-Stainless-with-Soap-Dispenser-CA87008SRS/202550750#.UilIh8pKHZ0 (link below)
I was looking at the pull down faucets where the handle is connected to the spout on the side of it and after thinking about it, I am wondering if it would be hard for me to reach that with my elbow. Do you think the pull-out where the handle is behind the spout (but sticks out further) would be better for me? I've noticed that the pull down ones have better reviews.

So are there any other shorties here that have the pull down type where the handle is further back? I know you can mount it with the handle in front but does the spout get in the way of turning it on? thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: faucet similar to mine

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH