SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Pre-Rinse Faucet Install Photo's (two heights as requested)

igloochic
15 years ago

I can't remember who wanted these, but here are the two KWC Systema faucets with pre-rinse sprayers installed in my kitchen:

The old one looks great at my girlfriends house...but her sink isn't at a corner window like mine. I am going to use this faucet in the other kitchen which won't have a window over the sink:

And the other Systema pro faucet (six inches shorter):

The bigger one was so big that the spring faucet could hit the windows. It's HEAVY (both are very very heavy and well built faucets) but I was worried about losing a window if the little one ever got a hold of it. In addition, it was just visually wrong between the windows. And then last...it interfeared with my lighting (not to be installed until after the inspections are over). The six inch shorter faucet fits under the chandelier...the taller one wouldn't have.

But I'd recommend either of them. I pulled out the pre-rinse faucet a few times and sprayed away and it works hitch free, easy to pull, not too much weight. I really like it, as much as I did the other one...just not in that location.

Comment