SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Cabinet pulls & drawer pulls, size ans style ?

janepa
15 years ago

We are getting new doors made for our cabinet frames, and I now need to select the pulls.

My question is - do the pulls for the cabinets and drawers need to be the same style?

I want to definitely get satin nickel cup pulls for all the drawers. Our cabinet doors will be designed with 2, 3 or more channels in the door depending on the size of the door. There will be NO corners or ledges, only 1/4"(?) vertical channels. Yah!!! I thought of going with the flat pull with a slightly raised center arch in satin nickel, approx. 5" long for the larger doors (some above the counter and all of the lower cabinet doors), and round satin nickel knobs for the smaller doors (which would all be above the counter. For the 1 tall cabinet door from floor to top of molding I thought of using one longer rod pull, or since the door will be in three door sections, but attached to each other, I could use three of the 5" long rods. I have two other doors approx. 6' tall that I thought I would use the longer rod pulls since these doors will not have the sections.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Jane

PS: I posted before concerning the Crystalline Series by Wilsonart for our counter tops. We are 99.9% sure we are going with Crystalline Onyx. Our cabinets will be white wash over birch or a soft white/ivory paint. Our floor and backsplash to match are brick ceramic tile in shades of brown and brick red with charcoal gray/black grout.

Comment (1)