SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunshineandpinot

I have a few questions about drawer & cabinet pulls +appliance pulls

Lauren0319
7 years ago

Uppers are all cabinets (obv;) and lowers are all drawers. We are doing a paneled 48" built-in frig and also the warming drawer is paneled. Perimeter cabinets are SW incredible white and island is SW Mega Greige. I am using warm metals. For example- this is my island pendant (2.) So I am looking for brass or antique brass pulls.

Questions- I have always liked a mixture of knobs and pulls; knobs on cabinets and pulls on drawers. But as I look at inspiration pics, I'm seeing a lot of pulls on both cabinets and drawers. Is there a reason for that?

I have found a lot of brass pulls. This blog has some stunning examples. Room for Tuesday brass pulls. But I for sure want some substantial pulls for the frig. I pet peeve of mine is opening a paneled frig with a skinny pull; it almost hurts my hand. I'd like to avoid that. I am having a very difficult time finding appliance pulls in brass. Any suggestions? This is my first time having a paneled anything.

Any great online sources for brass knobs and pulls? Google is failing me. Drawers are ~22" wide with one bank being 34" wide.

Thanks for any and all advice!

Comments (13)