SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skoochabelle_gw

Your experience with a pulldown faucet?

Skoochabelle
9 years ago

I've narrowed it down to these options style-wise (in chrome). If you have one of these, can you tell me what you like and don't like about it, and if you would choose the same faucet again? I'm mostly concerned with water flow (not overly powerful but not too weak to rinse a plate), ease of use for the sprayer and the toggle button, and if you've had any leaks or repair issues. Please also indicate how long you've had the faucet.

Kohler "Vinnata"
Moen "Brantford"
Newport Brass "Jacobean"
Newport Brass "Nadya"
Delta "Cassidy"
Grohe "Bridgeford"

I'm having such a hard time making this decision. Style-wise I like the Kohler best and it seems to be a popular choice that people are happy with, but I've heard the spray head drops down off the dock when not in use, and the toggle button I saw in a showroom seemed like it might be hard to use, but it also may have been broken on the floor model.

I like how the Delta one clicks in magnetically, but the style is more angular and I like the curvy ones better. I've heard Newport Brass is made by Delta and it has a magnetic dock, but I haven't found one of those in a store to see/feel it in person and I've only found a handful of reviews (which were positive).

Comments (11)