SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

One Year Ago Today . . .

lynninnewmexico
15 years ago

. . . we started our total kitchen gut and remodel. Took everything out, down to the adobe walls and brick floors. It was a huge undertaking, as I know everyone's kitchen remodel is. This forum was a godsend to us. You gave us ideas, opinions and sources for our appliances, sink, faucets, backsplash, counters, tile, furniture, lighting, etc., etc. Your great advice helped me to set up a good, practical, temporary kitchen in our dining room for the duration.

Your suggestions opened my eyes to new possibilites (Silgranit sink, microwave drawer, etc.) that turned out to be the perfect solutions to the dilemmas we were trying to solve . . . and saved us a bundle of money, too!

We've been back in our new kitchen for 10 months now and it really is the kitchen of our dreams.

I still visit back here a lot, but just wanted to say today, as I was remembering back to that first scary day, a big THANK YOU!

I know, without a doubt, that my kitchen is much the better because of the Kitchen Forum and all of you.

Many thanks!

Lynn

Here's one pic of our new kitchen. The rest are over on the Finished Kitchens Blog.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus