SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jnh004_gw

3/4 of the way there! Backsplash help! Pictures included!

jnh004
12 years ago

Hello all!! We are more than halfway there!! I didn't quite know beforehand how long the weeks would seem - sinkless, dust covered, and often feasting on cup of noodle!! But now -thankfully- we are back up and running! We just have to finish up the details.

My husband made it back (yay) just in time to DIY a backsplash, but now I am at a loss as to what I want. I need help from you all!!

I am considering a subway tile, but I don't know what would be the best finish. I am leaning towards a green glass tile like our hardware, but is that too much green glass? And does anyone know a good site to order that tile.

I am also considering pressed tin with a pale gold finish like the gold that is in the granite? I love the look of pressed tin, but again, I don't know!!

Thanks in advance.

Finishes so far - Heirloom black base cabinets, Moss green wall cabinets, Bamboo Green granite, antique coke bottle green glass knobs and handles, brazilian cherry hardwood floors. We are leaning towards a Pale gold wall paint color, but that can change.

Comments (9)