SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cinthia

How to fit so many faucets behind a prep sink.

cinthia
15 years ago

Hello, anyone that might have an idea about this. I live in an old home with an odd floor plan, including the kitchen so design has been a challenge. I have a corner near the entrance that's being set up for a beverage and prep. area. I have a Kohler Tray sink, which is only 2" deep. It's terrific for my purposes but I 'm struggling to find all the faucets I need - that will go together. I need a faucet for both hot and cold filtered water, so that choice is limited. Then I need a regular faucet with spray that will go with with it. I don't know whether to install one faucet on each side, even though the drain is in the middle or put the primary faucet in the middle and the filter faucet off to the side. Since the sink is so shallow and it's used for washing fruit and veg a lot, I need a spray. a pull out doesn't look right so I was looking at pull downs. I could buy a faucet with a side spray and that might balance out the which would make 3 faucets and might look more balanced. Too many choices or not enough! Now it's 4:30AM and I'm making typos. Thanks for any suggestions.

PS - My house is Cottage style. Country French, Country English, New England etc - anything but ultra modern. Thanks (again)

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Tray Sink

Comments (3)