SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kateskouros

would you mind helping me w/lighting for master bath? (xpost)

kateskouros
14 years ago

i always like to run things by everyone here so i hope you don't mind. i am having hammershell tiles made for my master bath by a supplier in the philippines. he called and left a message while i was away saying my order will be completed the end of the week (she types while trying to contain her excitement!). the tile will be 20x20mm squares of champagne colored natural hammershell (no joints). i'm planning on running it up the entire backsplash (10' across with a 9' ceiling) and also a large panel inside the shower with two smaller panels to each side of the doors to the bath.

i envision some sort of crystal chandelier but not sure about the scones. thinking maybe a tall, lean fixture with a shade. don't know; i'm stuck. so if you have any ideas about lighting PLEASE let me know.

below are pics of my materials as well as inspiration pics. floor will be black walnut. thanks for any advice!

this is the cabinet makers drawing of the vanity (which will be stained, dark wood) and mirrors from restoration in the next pic. there will be 18" between the two mirrors and 22" to each side.

{{gwi:1474649}}

inspiration pic (except vanity will be stained) the tub is similar; bain NAOS

tile (hopefully coming soon!!!) mine won't have joints:

so that's what i've got so far. please help with lighting as i don't want to ruin what i think is going well so far!

Comments (13)